Tagged in 11!
|February 8, 2012||Filled under Momwich Blabs|
If I tagged you, scroll all the way down for your questions
So Megan at Sugar and Spice Makes Everything Nice Tagged me in that fabulous 11 questions thing going around. In turn, I get to answer 11 questions, and ask 11 of my own – tagging other fabulous bloggers to join in. Hey, it’s all in good fun and if you hate the idea of doing it, don’t worry – you’re not under contract, I just simply thought you were awesome and wanted to know more. (Scroll Down, I was tagged again!)
1. Post these rules
2. You must post 11 random things about yourself
3. Answer the questions set for you in their post
4. Create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer
5. Tag them on Twitter, Facebook or their blog
11 random things about me:
1. I weigh now what I weighed when I gave birth to both my kids and it makes me sick.
2. I married my first love but ended up with my true love
3. I drink about a 2liter of Diet DP every day (probably the reason for #1)
4. I am high strung, high anxiety
5. I got pregnant at 15
6. I don’t give reasons when I say “no”
7. I am currently pretty friendless.
8. I am addicted to the shows: Storage Wars, House Hunters, Turtleman – I won’t seek them out, but if they’re on, I don’t turn them off
9. I am the baby of 4 kids, but raised as an only child (long story)
10. I had three imaginary friends growing up and sometimes I still refer to them in passing.
11. I sound like I’m 7
Ok, to answer her questions:
1. Where is the coolest place you have ever visited and do you have pics to share?
I’ve visited a lot of uber cool places, but one that’s always going to be our favorite is anything in or around Chicago Illinois. Baldy used to live there, and actually took me on a date weekend there when we were just getting to know each other. We get back there a few times a year and someday, I reckon (oh yes, I just said “reckon”) we’ll live there.
Hey – here’s a pic.
2. What is your favorite “Main Dish” to make for dinner? (also, feel free to share!)
I don’t do a lot of cooking since I married the world’s hottest chef (ok, he’s actually a software engineer, but he comes up with really awesome dishes, like stacking meatloaf made in muffin tins and mashed potatoes — sorta like this.
3. Have you ever gotten a flu shot and what’s your take on that?
No. I have heart failure so the docs recommend it. And I’m really not trying to tempt death here, but I feel like if my body can’t catch and fight the flu, I’m in worse trouble than I thought. I did however give the shot to my kids. Double standard much?
4. What is your favorite girl and boy name?
If I were to have more children (which I am not) they would be named Melody (a side name of my mom’s name, Melanie) and a boy, Finnley (to always be called Finn, not to be confused with finely).
5. What is your dream job?
Exactly what I do – I work from home, I don’t sell anything, it’s awesomesauce.
6. What is your job at the moment?
Social Media Marketing, Freelance Writing and Virtual Administrative Tasks. LOVE LOVE LOVE what I do.
7. How many cars have you owned?
Oh dear. I was once married to a “car guy”… lets see. 19.
8. What is your favorite thing to blog about?
aliens , brats, drama queens, teenagers of mine
9. What is the weirdest pet you have ever owned?
I used to have show goats. My grandma had them, but they were “mine” in my heart. Other than that, I just have dogs that eat funny and lick themselves a lot.
10. Have you ever met a famous person, and if so…who?
Maroon Five – all of them. Garth Brooks, That’s pretty much it.
11. Do you say “drunk” or “drank” in a sentence when you have swallowed a liquid in the past?
I drank it. I only say drunk if I realize the world is spinning and I cant say my ABCs backwards. And never in front of a cop
And to make things brighter, I was tagged again by Marsha at The Ever Changing Mother
Here’s answering her awesome questions:
Will always be The Notebook. I cry enough to use a whole role of Bounty paper towels in that movie. Never gets old. I think I’ve found that kind of love, finally.
I wouldn’t have been so outwardly broken by my divorce. There’s a line between grieving and just plain crazy. I crossed it and was a marching NUT. Regrets.
Exactly what I’m doing.
They are all my favorite. If it has chocolate, I’m in love.
4th of July
A city person who is so far in the burbs it’s almost country right now